Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fashion Week

NYFW has come and gone. I fought through the craziness that was the Missoni x Target pop-up shop. Ended up with a few ties, a comforter set, a weekender bag. I wear my goods like a proud battle scar. I see others with pieces of the collection on the street and I feel we are connected somehow. Like brothers and sisters who both shared in battle. I share the same smug expression because we know that we got first dibs on what caused the fashion world to go into disarray.

Also nabbed an invite the the Tadashi Shoji runway show. Thanks JB. It was such an intimate space, I really felt like I was somebody there. Even though no one knew me, I still felt fabulous. The show itself was beautiful. The gowns. Can't wait to have an optometrist's income to buy those for my mom. 



 One of my favorites.

This one was gorgeous

The Missoni's. How I long to be one of them. Adopt me please?

 Mr. Bill Cunningham.  Proud to know who he is, unlike many of these gawkers.

The battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment