Sunday, September 18, 2011

Aww

I just received the kindest email from my Japanese mom.

Hello Kevin!
 
Thank you for your kind e-mail, and sorry for having not sent you a mail for long time. I got not good sometimes and was a little busy, but of course I have never forgotten you and I was often thinking about you.
 
My middle and youngest sons are going to Europe this time soon. If they went to USA, I would definetly contact you.
 
How about living in New York? I wish you will get  used to there soon and enjoy your new life there. But even now you sound lile be so!
 
As coming the summer vacation, the number of tourists to Nara are gradually returning but not to normal. We even feel it happy. This summer is terribly hot in Japan. Is it also hot in N.Y.?
 
We, some members of our volunteer guide group, are now prepareing to issue twice a year news papers about Nara, our activities and etc. This one features the special products of Nara , of course ? of foods.
I am writing about Somen, like fine  Udon. and I also wrote about you, an American student  who knows about Sun Goddess, Amaterasuomikami from Nintendo.
 
As an another article, we are writing about the free experimence of wearing Kimono for women or Hakama for men and attending tea ceremony with Kimono. I want you to experience them nex time you will come back Nara.
 
Please take care of yourself and enjoy your new life! Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Best regards,
Ayako

I miss Japan so much. When can I return?

No comments:

Post a Comment