Thursday, June 9, 2011

X Men First Class


Mixed feelings about First Class. I loved the concept of telling how things started. The actor for Magneto was a nice, sexy choice as well. However, I felt Xavier wasn't well represented, and kind of a pansy. Also, mutant choice was lacking. Only Magneto, Emma Frost, and Azazel seemed worthy. The rest of their powers were so lackluster. Especially Angel. Why!?!? Also I have a complaint about Mystique. She was so useless :( She's my favorite from the previous films and one of my faves from the cartoon. She just couldn't do anything this time around. Magneto was so much more charming than Xavier in the film. I would definitely join the revolution.


 On the good side, it was much better acted than some of the previous films. Also, the storyline had much fewer holes in it.  The Hugh Jackman cameo was a nice touch too :)

I almost forgot to mention Kevin Bacon. How could I possibly dislike anything with him in it??

No comments:

Post a Comment