Saturday, February 26, 2011

Donald Glover

My love for Donald Glover has compounded as of yesterday. I already loved him because of Community. Seriously, him an Abhed are the reasons I watch that show. So cute. But thank Idolator.com for introducing me to his music.


I love his rhymes. So witty and geeky. He is like Lil Wayne, but not annoying. Perfect!

I also Wiki'd him and found this.
Glover is known for his work on the NBC show Community alongside Joel McHale and Chevy Chase. Glover has also been a writer for the NBC series 30 Rock where he developed the character Toofer along with most of the writing for actor Tracy Morgan in the first season. He was nominated for the Writers Guild of America Award award for Best Comedy Series at the February 2009 ceremony for his work on the third season of 30 Rock.[6]

Glover is featured in Gap's 2010 Holiday ad campaign.
Man. Such a mega crush now. He's coming to the Fillmore in April. I hope tix aren't too expensive so I can see his stand up and rap. It'll be my first hip hop show.

No comments:

Post a Comment